Spring is my favorite season. Hands down. I love love LOVE it. It just makes me so happy; simple as that. It's pretty hard to upset me when its getting warmer outside, flowers are blooming, trees are budding, and birds are singing. And Spring is starting here in London and it's FEBRUARY! It's really hard for this Minnesotan-grown girl to believe, but it's the truth!
After a super stressful week of midterms (which went really really well actually :)) I just needed to get out of the house. So I went on a little walk over to Hyde Park with my ipod, book, and camera. It was absolutely beautiful outside. It was so nice to just go out and wonder around on my own in search of a pretty bench to sit and read. After about a half hour of just wondering around the beautiful park, I found a cute bench along the little Serpentine river and just sat there and read some
Tale of Two Cities for a bit. The weather was spectacular: the sun was shining on the water and there was a little breeze blowing. After a little bit, this cute older British couple came and sat down on the bench next to me and they were adorable. It just made the whole experience complete. :)
Oh and did I mention that there was a little family of ducks: a mom, a dad, and little ducklings walking along the river? Because there were. It made me so happy.
 |
| My new favorite reading bench :) |
Because it was such a wonderful day, I just had to document the signs of Spring that I found:
 |
| Pretty flowers |
 |
| Ducklings! |
 |
| Flowers coming up :) |
 |
| :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment