Before I left good ol' Provo, my awesome friends threw me a little surprise going away party, and this was the poster they made :) And I loved it, a lot. (Yes, I did bring it home and hang it up in my room :) ) And so, hence the name of my bog: Having Fun With William and Kate.
So, if you want to hear about my British adventures, this is where you can find them. Sorry this first post isn't too exciting, but the days leading up to my trip are just filled with running errands, eating Mexican food (because that basically won't exist in London), and packing-- this is the current state of my room:
I'm having some issues deciding what clothes I get to bring and which ones have to stay behind... This is the packing list the Study Abroad people gave us:
3-5 pairs of pants
6-8 shirts
1-2 skirts and 1 dress
.... other stuff
and 1-2 pairs of shoes.
Ok. Please tell me how I am supposed to survive 4 months on 6-8 shirts?! AND 1-2 pairs of shoes?!
But I'll get it all sorted out soon enough! Until then, I'll be getting my fill of guacamole and salsa before I leave them behind for 3 1/2 months of English food. ;)
I love your suit case...and how it has a pair of boots in it...and that's all. Good luck! That packing list is conservative to say the least ;)
ReplyDeleteI remember packing for my semester in London! I'm so excited for you. Use those space saver bags that suck the air out! They are great and save a ton of room! Also, there are lots of amazing stores in London to buy new clothes and we all bought ALOT of new clothes :)
ReplyDeleteI too love the suit case with just 1 pair of boots. I can't wait to read about your experiences Emma, it's going to be a fantastic adventure!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read about all of your adventures, even the hard ones. I have been thinking about you all night. Hang in there:). When you get there, and you will, say hi to William and Kate for me. And Pippa too:). So glad we got to spend time together this past week.
ReplyDelete